Having issues with Facebook Login? Try this: Register New Account
1.Search For Brands and see Trending Content and Trend Scores.
2.Enter your own brand or a competitor brand.
3.Look at "Top Affinities" and consumer brand affinities (what your customers are most interested in).
4.Check out Hypercuration™ or make your own list just by saving many brands.
5.Delete saved searches you don't want anymore on "My Searches".
6.Experience Competitive Brand Intelligence.
7.See video walk-through:
Who What Wear
Click on the button above to view or edit your new Brand List. Brand Lists are a very powerful function that enable you to create and modify lists of brands on the fly. You can quickly Search for brands above and add them to a new list or any of your existing lists.
You can then customize and run on demand reports as well as launch Hypercuration™ for any list.
- View or Edit list (You can also click the name of the list)
- Delete list
- Activate RSS Feed on custom list (Plug real-time feed into your current publishing platform)
- Launch Hypercuration™ (visual content ranked by InfiniGraph Trend Score)
- Search for brands with the search box above or click on the brands in your list to see even more insights!
- Add brands you find to your list and create new lists.
- If you don't find the brand you're looking for, or it hasn't been processed, you can request processing.
- Be sure to check out the brand affinities and affinity content to find new insights!
All content that trends on a brand is ranked and filtered for Saturday and Sunday postings based on a 7 day rolling average. Only the best content with the highest engagement will show up in your Content Optimizer tab.
- Select the number of optimized posts you want to send to each or your social channels. You can post more on Twitter than Facebook just be careful not to over post. i.e. 5 on Twitter and 3 on Facebook. NOTE: your defaults are set under the My Accounts tab. Those accounts set to default will automatically be sent posts to feeds that are set as default accounts.
- Facebook and Twitter are separated on both Saturday and Sunday. Make sure you set them independent.
- Setting Trend Score is a filter based on quality. See content trend score when you click on Brand Trending tab. The best content with most traction has the highest score. We recommend starting at 80.
- You can set up many Schedules on many brands. Please note this will cause overlapping posts, however, they are automatically time optimized and spaced out.
Email notifications are sent to your preferred email on Wednesday and Friday end of day. Emails look like this and prompt you to go into your Content Optimizer queue for edit or removal prior to optimization. Have more questions? contact firstname.lastname@example.org