Having issues with Facebook Login? Try this: Register New Account
1. Search For Brands and see Trending Content and Trend Scores.
2. Enter your own brand or a competitor brand.
3. Look at "Top Affinities" and consumer brand affinities (what your customers are most interested in).
4. Check out Hypercuration™ or make your own list just by saving many brands.
5. Delete saved searches you don't want anymore on "My Searches".
6. Experience Competitive Brand Intelligence.
7. See videos on the Right for full walk through and use cases.
All content that trends on a brand is ranked and filtered for Saturday and Sunday postings based on a 7 day rolling average. Only the best content with the highest engagement will show up in your Content Optimizer tab.
- Select the number of optimized posts you want to send to each or your social channels. You can post more on Twitter than Facebook just be careful not to over post. i.e. 5 on Twitter and 3 on Facebook. NOTE: your defaults are set under the My Accounts tab. Those accounts set to default will automatically be sent posts to feeds that are set as default accounts.
- Facebook and Twitter are separated on both Saturday and Sunday. Make sure you set them independent.
- Setting Trend Score is a filter based on quality. See content trend score when you click on Brand Trending tab. The best content with most traction has the highest score. We recommend starting at 80.
- You can set up many Schedules on many brands. Please note this will cause overlapping posts, however, they are automatically time optimized and spaced out.
Email notifications are sent to your preferred email on Wednesday and Friday end of day. Emails look like this and prompt you to go into your Content Optimizer queue for edit or removal prior to optimization. Have more questions? contact email@example.com