Having issues with Facebook Login? Try this: Register New Account
1.Search For Brands and see Trending Content and Trend Scores.
2.Enter your own brand or a competitor brand.
3.Look at "Top Affinities" and consumer brand affinities (what your customers are most interested in).
4.Check out Hypercuration™ or make your own list just by saving many brands.
5.Delete saved searches you don't want anymore on "My Searches".
6.Experience Competitive Brand Intelligence.
7.See video walk-through:
- We will never rent or sell your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes
- We will never share your contact information with another user, unless both of you choose to contact one another
- Any sensitive information that you provide will be secured with all industry standard protocols and technology
- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected by InfiniGraph, Inc. ("InfiniGraph")
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change your Account information.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by InfiniGraph.
- How to contact us.
Information CollectionRegistration: In order to use InfiniGraph's software and services, you must first create an account on this web site and or use Facebook Connect. To create an account you are required to provide the following contact information: name, email address, mailing address, country, ZIP/postal code, phone number, and choose a username and password.
Information about your Contacts: In order to invite others to connect with you in your network, you will enter their names and email addresses. This information will be used to send your invitation including a message that you write. The names and email addresses of people that you invite will be used only to send your invitation and reminders. You may also choose to manually enter or upload data about your contacts. All information entered there will only be viewable by you and will not be searchable by others in the network without your permission.
Consumer information is collected from public sources adhering to the privacy controls managed at the site of data origination. InfiniGraph respects these controls.
One type of cookie, known as a "persistent" cookie, is set once you've logged in to your InfiniGraph account. The next time you visit the InfiniGraph web sites, the persistent cookie will allow us to recognize you as an existing user so you will not need to log in before using the service. In order to access or change any of your private information (like a credit card number), however, you must log in securely again with your password even if your computer contains your persistent cookie. Additionally, if you log out of the InfiniGraph site you will need to re-enter your password the next time you visit in order to log in to your account. Another type of cookie, called a "session" cookie, is used to identify a particular visit to the InfiniGraph site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when you visit the InfiniGraph web site we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave InfiniGraph. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the service, but is not linked to personally identifiable information in any way.
Children: Children under the age of thirteen (13) should not provide any personally identifiable information on this site without the knowledge and permission of his or her parent or guardian. In the event that InfiniGraph determines that a user of this site is under the age of 13, InfiniGraph will not maintain or use any personally identifiable information about such user without the consent of his or her parent or guardian, except as allowed by law. The result of the foregoing is that children under the age of 13 will be unable to participate in some activities on the site without parental consent. InfiniGraph may collect personally identifiable information directly from visitors on this site who may be under the age of 13. However, InfiniGraph does not collect this information without the knowledge of the visitor.
Information UseInfiniGraph is an online service that enables brand owners and marketers to develop a strong and loyal consumer base that they can grow, market and sell to. In addition, InfiniGraph collects certain types of information in order to operate and improve our service to you and other users. InfiniGraph, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site.
Communications: InfiniGraph will communicate with you through email, notices posted on the website, or SMS. These include welcome emails which help inform new users about various features of the service. Please be aware that you will always receive certain notifications related to the proper functioning of your account, such as email notices when another user in your network wishes to connect with you. InfiniGraph may send you promotional information unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
Customized Content: Information you provide at registration or in your Profile section is also used to customize your experience for our service. For example, when you login to your account we will display the screen names of new users who have recently joined your network.
Information SharingSharing Information With Third Parties: InfiniGraph takes the privacy of our users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your information with third parties to carry out your instructions and to provide specific services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Our use of a credit card processing company to bill users for subscription fees. These third parties do not retain, share, or store any personally identifiable information except to provide these services and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements which limit their use of such information.
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with InfiniGraph under confidentiality agreements. These companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Partnering with Other Organizations to Offer Combined Services: InfiniGraph partners with other online services to give you the combined results of both services. Whenever we offer such combined services, it will be clear who the partner is and it will be your choice to make use of the combined services or not. In these cases, none of your personally identifiable information will be passed from InfiniGraph to the partner. All information about people in your network is served by InfiniGraph and contained in our software. No personally identifying information is provided to others at any time.
- Communications Between Users: Many emails you initiate through InfiniGraph, an invitation sent to a non-user for instance, will list your email address and name in the header of the message. Emails you initiate may also provide aggregate information about your network (for instance how many people are in your network), but will never list the people to whom you're directly connected. Other communications that you initiate, like a request for contact, will list your name as the initiator but will not include your personal contact information. Your contact information will only be shared with another user if both of you have indicated that you would like to establish contact with each other.
Accessing and Changing Your Account InformationYou can review the personal information you provided us and make any desired changes to the information, or to the settings for your InfiniGraph account, at any time by logging in to your account and editing the information on your Profile page.
We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to InfiniGraph, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, that are considered part of your InfiniGraph account, without offering you the opportunity to opt our of receiving them.
Confidentiality and SecurityWe pay close attention to security. First, we focus significant time and resources to ensure that user accounts and information are not misused by InfiniGraph employees. A limited set of employees are authorized to access user accounts, they are educated about the importance of maintaining user privacy, and their access to user accounts is recorded. Our employees are also contractually required to access accounts and log data only for quality, security, audit, and other internal business purposes. Second, we implement technology and procedures to try to make sure that external parties cannot access or modify users' personal information on our servers. These technologies and procedures include industry standard methods, like communicating over secure socket layer (SSL), as well as our own proprietary methods. Additionally, private information like your address or credit card number can be accessed only by providing your password.
P. O. Box 63
Menlo Park, CA 94026
Effective Date: July 22, 2011